is a slotted sub-soil drainage pipe used in civil engineering,
agricultural, and structural applications.
- Double wall corrugated construction
provides high ring stiffness.
- Smooth bore ensures high flow rates
- Manufactured from HDPE with high
- Available in 3 nominal diameters,
75mm, 110mm, and 160mm.
- Available in 6m lengths.
- Coils available on request and subject
to minimum order quantities.
- Manufactured in accordance with
- Simple push fit couplings available
with or without rubber sealing ring.
- Yellow line marks apex of pipe to
ensure correct orientation of flow channel.